Submit your Abstract/Paper at email@example.com
Note: Sometimes emails enter directly to ‘junk mail’, ‘bulk mail’ or ‘spam mail’, instead of ‘inbox’. Kindly do check the junk/bulk/spam mail folder once.
Statement of Compliance:
We appreciate your compliance with ethical standards involved in research and expect that
- The papers received are not under concurrent consideration at other conference or journal
- The papers do not contain “plagiarism”, for details visit http://www.plagiarism.org/.
Peer Review Process:
All submissions are subject to a double blind peer review process. Accepted papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings. This conference creates opportunity of publishing research papers in indexed, peer reviewed and internationally recognized research journals. The proceedings are indexed and are listed in various reference search engines.
The peer review process is meant to understand and accept (where followed) the research to be ethical, abiding with the formatting and citation style of the journal, highly scientific (clear and logical theory building for conceptual work, methodological adequacy, sound support for data), contemporary citation, relevance of the research, results are clearly defined and they support the hypothesis, and application is to business.
- All full papers will be acknowledged upon receipt, and will go through a double blind peer review process. All abstract submissions shall be acknowledged upon receipt, and will go through a blind peer review process.
- The results of this review will be communicated and if required the author/ sender should submit a revised paper before expiry of the due date
- In the case of multiple authors, only the corresponding author will be notified. He/she is responsible for notifying co-authors
- Once your submission has been accepted for presentation, you must register for the conference in order to present. Your allocated time for your presentation and the program schedule will be emailed to you prior to the start of the conference
- In order for your paper to be included in the conference proceedings, you must submit your final revised manuscript before due date of presenter registration
- First and last name with Title (Dr. Mr. Miss …etc)
- Name of the department and institution
- Mailing address and email address
- Telephone number and fax number
An abstract of about 250-500 words are required with the name of the author, affiliation and correspondence address. Abstract must structure according to these headings research objectives, methodology, and scope of investigation and summary of findings.
- Papers should be typed in MS Word format, using Times New Roman font, size 12, with 1″ margin on each side.
- Use single line spacing for text and double spacing between sub-headings.
- The title should be placed at the centre, capitalized and in bold.
- All sub-headings should be left justified, capitalized and in bold.
Tables, Graphs and Figures
Tables and graphics should be done in Microsoft Word (or equivalent) and properly incorporated in the text.
APA Referencing style must be followed. You can visit http://www.apastyle.org for further details.