Global Conference on Leadership and Business Management (GCLBM-2019)
4th– 5th January 2019, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Global Conference on Leadership and Business Management (GCLBM-2019)” scheduled on 4th – 5th January, 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is an effort to bring together a blend of interdisciplinary scholars, filled with an ambition to transform ideas into reality, academia and industry will be together to exchange futuristic research direction and stipulation. This interdisciplinary facet has been emphasized in order to overcome transdisciplinary, cultural and national barriers, and in meeting the needs of accelerating technological revolution and aspirations in the global economy.
GCLBM 4th– 5th January, 2019
Abstract/Paper submission 05th November 2018
Early Bird Registration 10th November 2018
Presenter Registration 25th November 2018
Benefits of Attendance
- Networking opportunity:
- The conference will provide networking opportunity to interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines.
- Participants from different countries will create professional environment under one roof.
- Experts from their related fields having international recognition will assist you in your research work.
- Raise your profile through networking and engagement with researchers at all career stages
- Through networking and discussion in this meeting, academic experts and industry professionals can move ahead in applied research in addition to academic research.
- Training and Development opportunities at the Professional Development Workshop (PDW) sessions
- Publication Opportunity in the conference associated journals
- Best paper and best presentation awards
- 15% special student discount
Best Paper Award
Special award, along-with additional certificate is allocated for best paper
Who Should Attend
Academicians and professionals related to Business, Social Sciences and Multidisciplinary studies (e.g., Finance, Economics, Accounting Humanities, Physical & Applied sciences, Engineering & Technological studies, Regional & Religious studies), all career stages, research interests, and nationalities are welcome to participate.